I am usually stuck in the house, blogging, so I don’t actually get out and do as many deals as I post about. I just don’t have the time.
So I love seeing shopping trips. I really like seeing what people have purchased. Angelica was awesome and shared her CVS trip with us in Drugstore Divas’ coupon group on Facebook.
(5) L’Oreal Makeup Removing Towelettes-$4.99 each
(1) L’Oreal Deep Exfoliating Scrub-$5.49
(3) $5/2 L’oral Paris Skincare Products (RP 4/13/14)
(1) $4 off $16 facial cleansers, cleansers, or acne care CVS coupon from Red Coupon Machine (need an extra care card and scan this card in store at the red coupon center) [Note: Since the Makeup Removing Towelettes has “Deeply Cleanses” on the pouch my CVS coupon did scan)
-$8.49 ECB (rolled over from last week)
Pay: $2.95 + tax
Got back: $10 ECB!!!!
(2) Axe Shampoos B1G1 50% off ($6.79 each)
(1) Axe Deodorant B1G1 50% off ($5.49 each)
(2) Almay Softie Eyeshadow B1G1 50% off ($4.99 each)
(1) Wrigley’s 5 Gum ($0.69)
-3.40 on one Axe shampoo (B1G1 50% off)
-$2.50 on one Almay Softie Shadow (B1G1 50% off)
-$10 ECB from Trans #1
(2) $2.50/1 Axe Hair Item (RP 3/23)
(1) $1.00/1 Axe Body Spray or Deodorant (RP 3/23)
(2) $4.00/1 Almay Product (SS 4/13)
Total Cost: FREE + tax! (CVS does not do overage because my total was -$0.15)
Got Back: $5 ECB and $5 ECB for BEAUTY REWARDS! (Go log into your CVS account and register for Beauty Rewards for FREE! You get $5 ECB on every $50 you spend on beauty. In this transaction the L’Oreal, Axe, and Almay all count towards beauty!)
(Over the counter cost: $2.95 + tax, got back $10 ECB, a $7.05 MONEYMAKER!!!)