Lemonade reminds me so much of summer. Maybe it’s all the summer nights at carnivals, walking around and drinking lemonade from a tremendous plastic cup with an accordion straw. We didn’t grow up going to the same carnivals, but you know the cup. Funny how nostalgia works. Churn up some nostalgia at home with one of these homemade lemonade recipes.
30+ Homemade Lemonade Recipes
In a pinch, you can make lemonade with store-bought lemon juice. But honestly, it’s not the same. The best is a real lemon lemonade recipe rather than lemonade made with store bought lemon juice.
So, as I collected this list, I went through to make sure every homemade lemonade recipe called for fresh lemons. Each lemonade recipe either uses a fresh lemon right in the recipe or uses fresh lemons to make a simple syrup for the lemonade.
A couple of these recipes have alcohol in them. You can omit that, of course. But be sure to double check the recipe before you start making it. You can cook with alcohol and still serve it to kids because the alcohol cooks out. You cannot do that with drinks.
6. Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade
8. Single Serving Strawberry Lemonade
12. Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade
14. Refreshing Lavender Lemonade
15. Boozy Frozen Blueberry Lemonade
16. Refreshing Homemade Mango Lemonade
18. Rhubarb Lemonade with Orange and Cardamom
21. Matcha Lemonade
25. Healthy Honey Mint Lemonade
26. Tart Cherry Sparkling Lemonade
27. Mango Lemonade with Ginger
28. Fizzy Blueberry Lemonade Recipe
30. Kiwi Lemonade
31. Pink Lemonade with Pomegranate Juice
Which of these homemade lemonade recipes will you try first?