We are big fans of grilling on game day. It’s usually warm here, so we usually grill on football Sundays. Wings are a favorite, of course. It’s what we would usually order at the bar when we would go out to watch football, so it’s something we love to make at home. If you’re looking for grilled chicken wing recipes, you’re in luck. I put together a great list of grilled chicken wings for game day.
And, since we’re running out of football Sundays between now and the end of the season, you definitely should jump on these. Because wings when you’re watching baseball just aren’t the same.
10+ Grilled Chicken Wings For Game Day
1. Grilled Chicken Teriyaki Wings
2. Strawberry Jalapeno Chicken Wings
3. Smoky Habanero Barbecued Grilled Chicken Wings
4. Roasted Strawberry Chipotle Barbecue Hot Wings
6. Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Chicken Wings
8. Grilled Chipotle Chicken Wings
10. Grilled Wings With Coca-Cola BBQ Sauce
Which of these grilled chicken wings recipes are you planning to make for your next game day?
Tuesday 16th of January 2018
We grill year round. Thanks for the great list of recipes. I pinned!