I’m so bad at sports in real life and I’m not much better at video games. The last sports game I was really good at was Soccer for NES. I think that was it. The one where you could push a whole bunch of buttons and do a flip move. Games are so much more involved now — and a lot more realistic too. I just don’t have the thumbs for them.
If you have a sports fanatic, plus a video game lover, on your shopping list, you’re in luck. We put together a list of the Top 10 Video Games For Sports Fanatics. If your sports fan isn’t into video games, check out Fanatics, a site for discounted sports items. There are a bunch of items on that site, including Christmas ornaments, hats, t-shirts, and more, in college and pro teams. There’s something for everyone.
Top 10 Video Games For Sports Fanatics
- Go Play City Sports – Nintendo Wii starts $9.97
- Virtual Tennis 4 – Nintendo Wii for $10.17
- Sports Champions 2 – Playstation 3 for Playstation3 with Playstation Move for $13.98
- Kinect Sports Ultimate Collection is $20.15
- MLB 14: The Show starts at $27.82
- FIFA 15 – PlayStation 4 starts at $29.99 (and ranges to $53 depending on the system)
- Madden NFL 15 – Xbox 360 starts at $39.99
- NCAA Football 14 – Playstation 3 for $42.15
- NBA 2K15 – PlayStation 4 starts at $49.99
- NHL 15 – Xbox 360 starting at $50.32 (to $50.94)
Prices on Amazon are subject to change at any time, so be sure to review your total at checkout. For more Amazon deals, be sure to check out our Amazon deals link.
For more Amazon Top tens, check out the image below.