How To Throw A Fantastic Frozen Birthday Party
Create a pretty princess party with Frozen Fever party supplies or treat your little snowman to a silly celebration with Olaf party supplies (we actually have a full post about an Olaf birthday party below). If your child can’t choose, that’s okay. You can just combine both.
Start with Frozen-themed invitations. You can purchase some or you can make snowflake- or snowman-shaped invitations. Or, just print a photo of Anna and Elsa out and have your child color it. Then write the party information on the coloring sheet.
For decor, check out Frozen-themed paper products, like Elsa and Anna plates and Olaf cups and napkins. Set them on a Disney Frozen plastic tablecover (or just go with a light blue or green one). Then, add yellow and turquoise streamers around the table legs. You can also decorate with similarly colored balloons and curling ribbon too. And if your kids have any Frozen toys or dolls, spread them around your party area. Free and instant decor.
For entertainment, you can play with the Disney Frozen Pull-String Pinata Kit. Since it’s a pull-string pinata, you don’t have to worry about anyone getting upset with another party guest swinging at Elsa. And for prizes or favors, you can go with light blue colored candy (like gumballs, lollipops, and more).
Be sure to check out our other themed party ideas:
- How To Throw The Perfect Pink Cowgirl Birthday Party
- How To Throw A Fun Dr. Seuss Birthday Party
- How To Throw A Great Star Wars Rebels Birthday Party
- How To Throw A Terrific Mickey Mouse Birthday Party
- How To Throw A Tail Waggin’ Good Paw Patrol Party
- How To Throw A Cool Olaf Birthday Party
- How To Throw A Hot Fireman Birthday Party
- How To Throw A Chalkboard Birthday Party
- How To Throw An Atttennnn-tion Getting Camo Birthday Party