Satisfy your sweet and salty craving with Potato Chip Chocolate Bark. It’s two ingredients and easier than chocolate-dipped potato chips.
For more bark recipes, check out our list of 10+ Unique Candy Bark Ideas.
This time of year is so busy for me. I have way too much on my to do list and not enough time to do it. Between work and household chores, there’s not much time for anything else. So when anything else does pop onto the list, it has to be rushed. Which is how I ended up making Potato Chip Chocolate Bark for a potluck recently.
It’s actually a great recipe.
The prep time is minutes, and it’s ready soon after that. Plus, it’s a big hit. Everyone loves it when I make it, so it’s definitely one to keep in mind this holiday season.
Potato Chip Chocolate Bark Recipe
Affiliate links are included in this post and Drugstore Divas may make a small commission if you use them.
Potato Chip Chocolate Bark Ingredients:
How To Make Potato Chip Chocolate Bark:
Melt the chocolate chips in a microwaveable safe bowl.
Crush up the potato chips, then pour them evenly into the chocolate. Push them down gently to assure they are stuck into the chocolate.
Put the entire tray in the fridge until the chocolate hardens, at least 20 minutes.
Take out the bark and chop it into bite-sized pieces.
That’s it. So super easy. And a lot easier than chocolate dipped potato chips, which I always think about making but it’s too time consuming for me.
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3 oz. (one single serve bag) salted flat potato chips
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwaveable safe bowl.
- Pour the chocolate onto a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet. Spread it out thinly using an icing knife.
- Crush up the potato chips, then pour them evenly into the chocolate. Push them down gently to assure they are stuck into the chocolate.
- Put the entire tray in the fridge until the chocolate hardens, at least 20 minutes.
- Take out the bark, and chop it into bite-sized pieces.
Amount Per Serving Calories 43Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 15mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 0gSugar 3gProtein 0g
Have you tried this Potato Chip Chocolate Bark recipe? Let us know in the comments.