This Wednesday is Ash Wednesday — the start of Lent for Catholics. That also means no meat. We actually eat meatless pretty much every day, but in case you need some ideas, you’re in luck. I put together a list of 7 Meatless Meals for Ash Wednesday. Yum.
Save the list because you can also eat any of these meals during any of Fridays during Lent (since there’s no meat on Fridays until Easter).
7 Meatless Meals For Ash Wednesday
- Spanikopita (Spinach Pie)
- Cheesy Vegetarian Brown Rice Casserole with Broccoli and Mushrooms
- Brown Rice, Veggie, and Egg Bowl
- Vegetarian Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pasta
- Pineapple Tofu Skewers with Hawaiian Fried Rice
- Cheesy Low-Carb Broccoli and Cauliflower Soup
If you’re worried about what to cook for Lent, don’t worry. I have a few other posts below to help you out.