This post is sponsored by Staples.
Can you believe it’s almost back-to-school time? In less than four weeks, the kids here will be heading back. This summer went by so quickly.
If your kids are ready to go back — but you haven’t started back-to-school shopping yet, head over to Staples. These Weekly School Steals, running from today until Saturday, August 6, offer extra savings on popular back-to-school items. The Weekly School Steals can be found each week in the Staples weekly ad.
This week, the main School Steals are:
- Staples Cap Erasers, Pink, Dozen for $.25
- Staples® Dual Dome Pencil Sharpener for $.25
- BIC® Soft Feel® Retractable Ball Pen, 1.0 mm, Black for $.50
- Paper Mate® Sharpwriter® Mechanical Pencils, 0.7mm, Yellow Barrel, 5/pk for $.50
If these deals aren’t enough, Staples is offering the following back-to-school deals backed by their 110% lowest price guarantee:
- 25% off School Supplies when you buy a backpack. Save instantly in store. If you’re shopping online enter the code 65639 at checkout. Valid 7/3 to 8/13.
- Staples 110% Lowest Price Guarantee. Staples will match any competitors’ prices, plus gives customers an additional 10% of the price difference.
- Less List for School. Get season-long low prices on back-to-school essentials like composition books, two-pocket folders, pens, scissors, crayons, calculators, USB drives, ear buds, batteries, and more.
- Technology Deal. Purchase any laptop, desktop, or all-in-one PC purchase at Staples and get 30 days of tech support free.
- Staples Rewards or Teacher Rewards. Members earn up to 5% back in Rewards, plus get free shipping on orders over $14.99 on Staples.com. Teacher Rewards members receive up to 10% back in Rewards on teaching and art supplies.
If you’ve gone to Staples this week for back-to-school items, be sure to comment and let us know about the great steals!
This time of year, you start thinking about vacation. Cold does that to people. I kinda wanna go to the Maldives because it looks gorgeous there and always shows up on the Top 10 lists I read.
But I need options. There are other places to go and see, different oceans to swim in.
I think Islands magazine can help with ideas. And, today only, you can get a one-year subscription to Island magazine for only $4.99 a year. Just click that link and enter the code 73952 at checkout to drop your price.
Have you ever subscribed to Islands magazine? What did you think of it? Be sure to let us know in the comments.
This is the first time I have ever seen Disney Junior magazine on sale this year. It’s really rare that there’s a discount on this. So definitely scoop this up now for your Disney fan because who knows when it will ever come back.
Today only, Disney Junior magazine is only $13.99 a year. This retails for $59, so this is a huge savings. Just click that link, add the magazine to your cart, and enter the code 69165 at checkout.
Have you read Disney Junior magazine with your kids before? How is it? Be sure to let us know in the comments.
Where are the sports fans? Anyone like ESPN magazine?
If you do, get excited. Today only, you can get ESPN magazine for only $4.95 a year. To get it, just click that link and add the magazine to your cart. Then, enter the code 61989 at checkout to drop your total.
This is the lowest I’ve seen this magazine. And it’s actually the first time I’ve seen it on sale in a long time, so definitely grab this if you want it for yourself or for a gift.
My brother used to get this and I remember it being pretty great so your recipient will love this.
Be a pineapple. Stand tall, wear a crown and be sweet on the inside.
It’s a great quote. And this is a great pineapple clutch from Pure Vida Bracelets. I’m pretty much obsessed with the idea of using it as a beach bag. It’s $30 and ships free. That’s awesome.
The brand also sells a ton of beautiful bracelets that support many charities. You can check out the full Pure Vida Bracelets website to check out items that benefit a ton of causes, like women’s causes, environmental issues, and more. Plus, the site sells more than just bracelets. You can browse bikinis, accessories, and a bunch of other items.
And, if you’re looking for more pineapple gifts, be sure to check out our Pineapple Gifts For Brides post.
Planning on heading out to eat this week? Pick up your Restaurant.com certificate now.
Today and tomorrow (July 27 and 28), you can get $25 restaurant certificates for $5 with the code NEW. This code will expire but the certificate never will. This is great to just have on hand in case you don’t feel like cooking. And I’ve done that a bunch of times too. I’ll pick these up and save them for a cheap date night, like when it’s just way too hot to turn the oven on.
If you’re local to me in North Carolina, you can check out all the Wilmington, NC restaurants at that link.