Did you know we are on Facebook? Come "like" Drugstore Divas on Facebook and join our Facebook deals group to chat with other deal lovers!

*HOT* CVS: Nivea Creme Lotion Moneymaker

Maria just texted me to ask if I’m at CVS.

Nope, I’m at my desk. Blogging. Like always.

But after the info she shared, I need to get my butt to CVS.

She let me know that these Nivea Creme tins are giving back ecb. They’re $.99 regular price, but today, they’re giving back $2 ecb. So that’s a $1.01 moneymaker per tin … and no coupons needed.

She said the limit is four, so you can make just over $4 after ecb.

The Deal:
Purchase:
$.99 — Nivea Creme tin

Get back $2 in ecb, for a $1.01 moneymaker.

Have you seen these at your store?

18 Comments

1. Emily July 1, 2012 3:05 pm Reply

Again, too jealous that you have a CVS!

2. Cheryl July 1, 2012 5:05 pm Reply

Thanks for the tip heading there now!!!

• drugstore diva lisa July 1, 2012 10:45 pm Reply

Did you get it Cheryl?

3. brynn July 1, 2012 8:22 pm Reply

I just got back from cvs, bought 4 tins at .99 so total 3.98 and got 8ecbs back, Yay:)

• drugstore diva lisa July 1, 2012 10:44 pm Reply

Awesome Brynn! It’s such a great moneymaker!

4. Mimi July 2, 2012 10:31 am Reply

I went to my CVS this morning and they had these for $.99 but they weren’t generating the $2 EBS. I’m sad :(

5. Dara July 2, 2012 2:42 pm Reply

Does anyone know if this deal works in New York, specifically Manhattan? I know we often miss out on ExtraBucks deals offered in other locations, and unfortunately, there isn’t always proper signage in stores to let customers know which purchases will generate EBs and which will not.

• drugstore diva lisa July 2, 2012 2:54 pm Reply

I know it works in New York, and my friend got the ecb in Queens. I’m not sure of NYC specifically, but if it’s working in the outer boroughs that’s usually a good sign for Manhattan [[usually the five boroughs are either all in or all out]].

• Dara July 2, 2012 3:17 pm Reply

Thanks, Lisa! I’m going to give it a try tonight :)

• Dara July 2, 2012 5:19 pm Reply

No luck in Manhattan :( Glad it worked out for some of you though!

6. lakshmi July 2, 2012 5:47 pm Reply

just did it this afternoon. bought 1 tin (That’s all they had)

7. Wendy July 2, 2012 6:13 pm Reply

I just tried this in So Cal and the ECB’s didn’t print. I’m sad!!

• drugstore diva lisa July 2, 2012 6:19 pm Reply

Did you buy the ones in the blue tin Wendy? Maria’s in San Diego and it worked for her on her lunch break.

8. Coco puff July 2, 2012 7:51 pm Reply

Bought 4 Nivea travel size, as recommended but received not even 1 ECB!!! :(. Going to return them tomorrow

9. Nancy July 2, 2012 10:37 pm Reply

Worked for me in Manhattan this morning. I paid $1.19 each before tax and got $8 back

• Dara July 3, 2012 10:43 am Reply

Nancy, can you let me know which store you went to? I tried the one at 1st Ave & 17th St last night, where it was priced at $.99, and I received no ExtraBucks so I returned. I’m going to be in the store on 45th St @ 3rd Ave at lunchtime today so I’m curious if my luck will be better there – otherwise I’ll try your store!

10. Dara July 3, 2012 10:43 am Reply

I meant 42nd St @ 3rd Ave if that makes a difference ;)

11. Helen July 3, 2012 8:55 pm Reply

I tried in New Port Richey, FL i bought and did NOT get EB so I too will return!