We make a lot of pasta for dinner. Part of its appeal, honestly, is that it’s cheap, but it’s also insanely versatile. You can make so many different things with pasta. Pasta salad, spaghetti, ramen, too … it’s all some sort of pasta dish.
If you like making pasta dishes, but you’re tired of the same old recipes, you’re in luck. We put together a list of 20 Appetizing Pasta Dishes that are sure to please any pallet.
20 Appetizing Pasta Dishes
- One Pot Sausage Pasta
- Homemade Kale Pesto Ravioli
- Spaghetti with Pancetta & Broccoli
- Creamy Chicken and Asparagus Pasta
- Poblano Mac and Cheese
- Chicken Penne Pasta
- Mediterranean Feta & Shrimp Pasta
- 30 Minute Caprese Pasta Skillet
- Skinny Spinach Mac and Cheese
- Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pasta
- Lemon Pasta Recipe
- Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Pasta
- Summer Pesto Pasta
- Easy 30 Minute Pasta Bake
- Quick and Easy Baked Ravioli
- Lightning-Fast Cheesy Three-Pepper Ravioli with Italian Sausage
- Farfalle with Green Beans and Pecans in Fire Roasted Tomato Sauce
- Kale Pasta
- Weeknight Baked Ziti
- Linguine And Clam Sauce
Which of these recipes is your favorite? Be sure to let us know in the comments.
If you’re looking for more pasta ideas, you can always find new recipes everywhere from Pinterest to Kindle books on Amazon. Plus, they can be pulled up on a smart phone while you’re already in the kitchen! Be sure to also pick up a cell phone holder so you don’t have to worry about holding a phone while you’re cooking!